Thursday, May 22, 2014

Summer Dilemma: Swimsuit Edition

Every summer this problem arises: finding a swimsuit. Not any swimsuit, but the swimsuit. A swimsuit that meets all my needs. My main problem with bathing suits is that I'm a disproportionate pear shape and I love retro one pieces. One pieces aren't forgiving. If it fits on the bottom, it is always much too big in the top and vice versa. I just never win. Countless times have I seen a one piece only to realize that if I find one that accomodates my bum, it'll always be too big in the chest. 

Now you're probably going to say, "Well go for a two piece, that eliminates your problem!" Well yes and no. On one hand it does take away my problem, but then on the other hand, I'm met with the same problem every other person has. The lack of a nice beach body. To be honest, just the abdomen situation. However that's another story in itself. 

However, this doesn't stop me from admiring all the one pieces, especially those from Modcloth and ASOS! Here are some that have caught my eye:

Free People

Betsey Johnson

Free People

Good luck to you ladies and gents!

No comments:

Post a Comment